1. Maria Goncharenko’s books for teaching bilingual children are now available at asordi.com.
2. A big summer sale has started at asordi.com. Get a 20% discount on the books of the Soroka and Sarafan Courses, including the book “Vassily the Cat”.
3. A new section titled “Samizdat” (SELFPUBLISHED) designed specifically for teachers who want to publish their materials but, for some reason, are unable to work with established publishers, was introduced on the YouTube channel.
The subjects we have already covered and to which I’d like you to pay attention are:
- An interview with Olesya Baltak – how many words per line, lines per page, and chapters a graded reading book should have;
- A presentation of Tekstometr, a tool that allows you to independently analyze the text and determine whether it meets the specified level;